**don't you dare reference this on Facebook!**
So, since I tried to get pregnant this month and still don't know if I am pregnant these horrible Heather nightmares have returned.
Heather was my best friend, she knew me better than anyone sale in the whole world. When I told her I was pregnant with Maggie she blabbed it to our other friend then ran and told our boss. Subsequently, I was fired for being single and pregnant. I am amazed that with this attempt to get pregnant the nightmares returned, they never came with my previous attempts.
I thought that I had forgiven her but maybe on a subconscious level I will never be able to forgive that kind of a betrayal.
I am feeling a bit lost with how to deal with these nightmares. I already went to counseling during maggies pregnancy to deal with this stuff, maybe every pregnancy brings it back up. I guess its good I only want 2 kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment