I need a day off so I can go to the dr. and get on anti-depressants. Because I am so depressed it isn't even funny. Instead of I want to give my two weeks notice.
I cannot ever take time off for myself because Maggie requires all my sick leave. She gets sick like every frigging week. Which is depressing, that doesn't really help with the overall depression I have been dealing with.
I am trying to decide if I should say something tomorrow and try to get my job back. It isn't like I said anything bad about my job or the people I work with. Just that I wanted to give my notice and that I had the opportunity to work part time which would be more beneficial for Maggie's and all her illnesses.
Being a single mom is way more overwhelming than I ever thought it would be. I am sure part of that is being fired, unemployed, going to work part time returning to work at 1 week after my c-section, blah, blah, blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment