Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

1:27am

I am up, Maggie is sick - SURPRISE!

I have a love hate relationship with her going to "school".  I love it because she gets to interact with other children, she gets to do art projects, and she loves her teachers.  I hate it because I swear she is constantly sick.  Today we woke up to snow.  School was cancelled, so Maggie stayed with Nana.  Nana noticed Maggie was feeling warm took her temp and got her started on Tylenol, by 6:44pm she had two doses of Tylenol and a bath and her fever was up to 104.4.  Called the dr. and put her on Advil.  Her temp is down to 100.7 right now.  yay!


I am working on a photobook through this new site called www.mixbook.com - I love it!  They have a ton of great features and it is way more customizable than some other photobook sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment