Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

What a week?!?

There are days, where you just go what the hell is going on?  So today is one of them.  It was a good day, work was good.  I am greatful that I have a job bit at some moments I just go what?  I have now made it part of my motto - don't become friends with people you work with and don't work for friends, friends of friends, family or friends family.  It will come to a sucking point sooner or later.

Today, my brother told me his new girlfriend is pregnant.  Granted I have only met her once she seems really nice.  I really hope it works out for them because this could be such a great thing for them for Daniel.

Started planning Maggie's birthday party today.  Yay!  I cannot believe that she is going to be 1 in 21 days.  I bought her a Birthday Girl outfit at BRU and a crown today.  Very exciting. 

I have been thinking about having another baby.  But I really want to wait until January 2012.  Maybe, I will have a teaching job and be in an even better place financially. 

No comments:

Post a Comment