Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2011

I guess Maggie and I are moving for sure

So, while I don't have a contract or anything in writing that says I have a job.  Maggie and I are packing up some stuff and getting ready to move to Arizona.  Yay!  I am excited and nervous. 

I have found daycare - 2 different options depending on what I feel the most comfortable with one is an in home daycare and the other is at the high school.

I have been looking at apartments on craigslist.org hopefully once I get there and look at these places one will really sick out for me.  My requirements are A/C, 2 bedrooms and a pool. 

We are only taking what will fit in or on our car.  As in Maggie's crib is going on the car everything else will be in the car.  I am starting over when we get there.  New/used everything. 

Hopefully, I will get something in writing soon saying that I have the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment