Total Pageviews

Friday, September 2, 2011

NEWS!!!

I took the job at Markham Elementary where I will be the Lead Teacher for The Neighborhood House Head Start Program.  What a great opportunity to show my stuff off to a variety of people!!  I can't wait.  I start on Tuesday.  Maggie - is starting daycare she will be in the Wobbler Room because she is a big kid now!  Boohoo, my baby is growing up.

Okay, so I think that September I am going to try to get pregnant.  Yay!!  At the same time, I am sad that Maggie won't get my undivided attention but I think that she will be a better human being for having a sibling.  Plus the timing couldn't be any better with the new job and everything.

We will see what happens, because anything could happen or change but it is an exciting thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment