So last weekend my borthers girlfriend gave birth to my neice K. Which would have been exciting if I had gotten to see her. I couldn't see her last weekend because Maggie couldn't go to the hospital. THis week we were going to go see the baby but Maggie's daycare thought she had Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease - which she may have had but is no longer showing symptoms of. So we tried to go see them this weekend but can't because my brother and his girlfriend are all worried that Maggie is a carrier. I explained to them that Maggie is a carrier of everything because she goes to daycare. Pretty much September - June Maggie is sick, getting sick or a carrier for some illness. So I told them we would come see the baby when we found a 2 week period where Maggie hadn't gone to daycare and was not "possibly" carrying any illness.
I am apparently a horrible mother because Maggie left the house as soon as I could drive, she had been around everyone and I never denied a person the ability to see her when she was born. Shit, I had 4 kids come visit Maggie when she was in the hospital. Can you tell I am annoyed. At this rate the first baby Maggie will get to hold is going to be her sibling.
On Thursday, some idiot hit me and my car. She turned left in front of me as she was trying to go to Starbucks. Turns out she doesn't have car insurance either, so everything is on my insurance. Ugh!!! I was hurt in the accident, I have whip lash and a killer migraine from the whiplash. My car is getting fixed but I have to pay my $250 deductible and I have to pay 20% of my rental car. At the scene she took responsibility for the accident. But is now recanting her statement. To bad that she kept calling my cell and school with such urgency to get me so she could "write me a check." Not going to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment