Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

It has been a week - a week of good and a week of really, really bad (so bad, I can't even write about it.) 

We are staying in Idaho for Thanksgiving - we are so fortunate to have been invited to celebrate Thanksgiving with my co-worker Kelly's family. This is the first time that I am not celebrating with my family or the Hughs family, eek,

Last night we had a girls night with my other co-workers, it was a lot of fun we had pizza and went to a movie.  The movie theater here reminds me of The Valley theater in Portland.  $4 for an adult, $2.50 for kids - $1 popcorn - the entire event was under $20, so fun and affordable.  We saw, Free Birds, a movie about turkey's who are trying to avoid becoming the main course at Thanksgiving.  The hopped in a time machine and went back in time to the first Thanksgiving.  This movie was one of those movies where the adults spend the entire movie exclaiming that this part is taken from an older movie, and trying to figure out who the voices for the characters were.  While the kids were enthralled in the story.

Friday, my friend Kristin is supposed to be in Boise - we are trying to meet-up.  It would be so much fun to see her, her oldest son is one of my former students.  I love that I can still be friends with parents from those years.

I love living in Idaho!!

No comments:

Post a Comment