Today wasn't so bad. I decided to not get a new-used car and stick with what I have. Just means that we will have to take 2 cars when we go places with other people :(
I got a new camera - a DSLR it is nice but boy is it weird. My other DSLR is a film camera and I haven't used in since 2003. I forget how it takes two hands to operate. Obviously I knew this but doing is it awkward. I love it and it takes great photos - downside no video - I got it at Costco so I might take it back to get the one with Video I don't know - I used my little point and shoot a lot for filming Maggie's milestones.
Work was good today - I was on a pretty good roll. :)
Worked on my homework from school and got a ton done. Now I just hope I did it right. I am not loving the teacher I have she has no sense of humor, and doesn't get me, plus she confuses the heck out of us as we are working our way through this class. Only one more class then we start the next one which is every week! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment