I miss being pregnant. I miss having Maggie with me all the time. When I was pregnant someone told me that this (my pregnancy) was the only time I would have her with me all the time, and that is so true. Someone in our office announced her pregnancy today and I had a feeling it was coming - I don't think she is the only one here who is pregnant. But I really miss those moments where I could feel her move while I was teaching. Now we are seperated by miles sometimes. I can't wait to get to daycare to see her, she is always so excited to see me.
I can't wait for my ESOL program to be done hopefully it will open doors to teaching again and the sooner the better. I want to have another baby and yes I will wait but I am looking forward to those 9 months again. I know it will be different but right now Ia= am looking forward to that.
Maggie is growing like a weed! She is crawling all around the floor and pulling up on furniture when she can get to it without an intereception. Sam likes to walk over her and his stride right now is just long enough he doesn't touch her with anything but a whisper but at the rate she is growing that won't last long.
We need a vacation. I am thinking we should go visit someone in Hawaii. I don't know - now is the time to travel Maggie is free to fly - maybe if we can get cheap airfare we will go somewhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment