Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I HATE daylight savings time!!!!!

When they came up with this concept I am sure a man did it and I am sure he said lets screw up all the little kids.  We kept Maggie up til 8:15 last night but she was up at 5am this morning.  Ugh!  She went to sleep at 5:15pm tonight.  This is going to be a fun week!!

I am so tired, and feel like crap - I either have the worlds worst allergies or a cold.  I thought it was allergies because of the change of seasons and all the mold and crap in the back yard.  But maybe it isn't, maybe it is a cold.

I am freaking out a little bit I have a few vials of my sperm donor on ice but now I am thinking I don't have enough.  I wish I could see into the future and know exactly when I would get pregnant and just do it then.  Instead of all the tracking and chance taking that may happen.  So I might buy two more vials. 

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment