but the drill died after the second crew. I was installing the little door lock things to keep the cupboards closed and free of little hands. I got it half way installed and the drill died. That was Saturday night. That is as far as I got.
So I sent her a letter today, the one who helped to ruin my life. It was more of an e-mail. Basically asking why. I hope she responds because it means she isn't such a bad person. If she doesn't respond then I wonder what the heck was thinking being friends with her.
I am in a totally weird place with all of my friends. So I know it is me and I can't get out of this little funk. ugh! I don't feel depressed right now, I feel good mentally and emotionally but I am acting weird and I don't know why. Sorry guys!
Okay, I am running away from home. (just kidding)
No comments:
Post a Comment