Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I have wanted to write a children's book for a while...

Ever since I participated in the Oregon Writing Project at Willamette University in 2009.  Topics have come and gone but I have found my muse and topic and can hardly wait.  Will it be the best book ever written maybe/maybe not but if  I don't try I will never know.  I am excited, I have the week after Christmas off from work which along with  ton of other things will give me the opportunity to work on my book.

Life has been crazy an very unlucky the past few months - September I started working for Head Start :) October I was in a car accident that caused me to have severe whip lash - the other driver who was at fault had no insurance :(  November my mom went into the hospital with a gallbladder attack and severe pancreatitis - she almost died, she was that sick, December I picked up a child at work to get them out of a dangerous situation as I was baking up I stepped and tripped backwards over another child - causing me to sprain the vertebra in my thoracic region (middle of back) :( 

I am hoping that our luck will change soon - all these things seem to happen during the middle of the month, so fingers crossed we make it through January without any thing bad happening to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment