Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Life...

So if bad things go in 3's I am done - in the last 3 months I have had 3 car accidents.  So I should be done.

School is done until January!  Yay!!  By school I mean both teaching and learning.  My students come back on January 3rd and I go back to school January 14th.  I am also enrolled in a Biology class at PCC where I hope to finish my re-requisite classes and enroll in their Radiology Technician Program,  I think it will be an interesting field and there is a lot of room for growth.

Maggie is doing phenomenal, she is speaking in multiple word sentences and learning as fast as she can.

We are starting to use cloth diapers - I don't have it in my budget to buy diapers each month so we are using the cloth diapers I got as burp clothes at my baby showers.  I also had a few gift certificates to Babies R Us and bought a few more things to support this endeavor.  Should be fun and interesting.

I am still in physical therapy from my car accident in October - slowly but surely my neck is getting better.  A few days ago I injured my back down lower while picking up a child and stepping backwards.  I stumbled over a child and tried to catch my balance but hurt my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment