This has been the most exhausting week ever!! I came home from work yesterday and was unable to move, my joints were so stiff. I feel incredibly old. Talking to the other teachers - all in their late 50's, they are telling me this is the most exhausting emotionally, psychologically, mentally and physically of the 7-12 years that they have been teaching here. Ugh! I miss my big kids.
On top of just being stiff, I think I sprained my ankle a few weeks ago. My ankle has been killing me unless it is propped up, it is swelling and just generally not enjoying be used to stand - which 99% of my job is standing.
I am in the process of collecting letters of recommendation from teacher and principals I have worked with in the past to submit to some Idaho school districts, this lady needs a different kind of teaching job.
No comments:
Post a Comment