A child's personality is set by the age of 3, right now my almost 3 year old is exhibiting a lot of anger issues - I wonder where I went wrong, what parenting choice did I make that didn't work for her, did I choose the right daycare - not always, if I don't like her teacher should I move her - then it turns into a moment where I realize - I am "that" parents. Granted her issues are no where near the issues of many children I have worked with in the past but, I don't want her to have issues (for herself).
The thought of moving away from my family and friends scares me and exhilarates me at the same time. Where we live and I work right now is not conducive to us moving out on our own, the best option the most viable option is for us to move to a state where there are better job opportunities and a stronger economy. I just have to have the confidence and support to do that.
I need people (friends, family) to support me, to say that I can do this. These are the same people who freak out every time I try to leave, which in turn freaks me out. If you are one of those people, don't do this, this time!!
Miss Maggie is growing and changing, and while we are working through these issues - she is still the same magnificent, wonderful, creative child that she has always been.
![]() | |
| Playing in the park after church on Feb. 17 2013. I think the girls in our family have a thing with their tongues. | . |
![]() |
| Working on her activity in Religious Education at the Unitarian Universalism church. She was learning about the moon. |
![]() |
| Feb 17 2013 - we discovered that she is big enough to climb ladders all by herself. |



No comments:
Post a Comment