So Day 2 of daycare went well. Maggie only cried yesterday for a few minutes when she was going to sleep yesterday. Today she was so wide eyed all day and took less than 60 minutes of nap the whole day. So needless to say Maggie fell asleep at 5pm woke up for a few minutes to see me, then back to sleep. I miss her but when she is asleep I sneak her out of her crib and hold her.
Day 2 after training - so I started a new job on August 23rd - it is great. I love the people and think eventually I will fit in - I have big shoes to fill and I think some people are reluctant to have me fill them. I am getting a cold which is not helping me, but I am working my tushy off and will do great at this job.
No comments:
Post a Comment