So this weekend we went to Heppner, OR to visit my Dad. We had a great time. This was Maggie's first time sleeping overnight anywhere but out house or the hospital. SHe did really well - she had some sort of allergic reaction to something - we think it was the bottle of pre-made formula. She got hives, and was vomiting - she got over it within a few hours. We watched her to make sure she didn't have any trouble with breathing, and she did fine. But it was scary. I hate it when she is sick or doesn't feel well.
Heppner was actually a nice little town, so much smaller than Stayton. You could see from one end to the other. They had a great looking pool (unfortunately it was closed for the season.) They have a decent school system there, I have seen their superintendent at the Teacher Job Fairs. Next time I am there I think I will apply for a job with them. From what the people of the town say it is time for some new blood in their kindergarten program.
Maggie starts daycare tomorrow - I am freaking out. 1 - it is so expensive ($980 a month) and 2 - because I am afraid she won't get the attention she deserves :) We will see how it goes.
She is crying for me so I have to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment