We had a good weekend - Maggie was relatively healthy, I was relatively healthy we are both getting over a cold and sinus infection (for me). We went to Newport to the Oregon Coast Aquarium with some of our friends and had a great time. That was the first time I remember being there and it was Maggie's first time. It was nice a bit over priced for what they have there. My favorite aquarium is still the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas in New Orleans.
We got home and I was dead - my back was killing me from hauling Maggie and all her stuff around as well as sitting for such long periods of time in the car. We took my Dad's Prius which gets great gas mileage (52.6 mpg) but has the most unconformable seats, which are hard and are hard on my back. Ugh!
Sunday I worked on homework and tried to rest up for the week (this is a busy week), we went to one of our friends houses and got some hand-me -down clothes for Maggie - beautiful clothes!! We ate dinner there and I could tell she was getting hot - as in she was getting a fever. We packed up and headed home. I took her temp and it was 101.3 two dr's have told us if her fever gets over 100.5 that Maggie needs to go get her checked for a UTI. I called the advice nurse and she sent us to the ER at 9pm on a Sunday. I can tell you that September 26th was Sick Child and Baby Night at St. V's er. There were so many kids there we were wondering if it was really worth it. But we finally got in to a room a 10:30pm, got UTI check and everything came back clean - she had a random fever. We headed home. As of today (Monday she still has a fever) and cannot go to daycare, my Mom had to take Grandma out so I got to stay with Maggie. Hopefully the dr. will figure out what is going on because these fevers are getting annoying and going to the Er is getting annoying.
Fingers crossed Maggie will feel better soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment