Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Interview, Road Trip and more...

I had a job interview on Friday that lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes - it is for an infant classroom teacher position.  I know the interview went well because I was asked back for a working interview on Tuesday - but I am not sure I am made for this kind of job.  I went back to work when Maggie was a week old so I have really not spent 8+ hours a day caring for an infant in a long time.  We will see how the working interview goes on Tuesday.

This weekend I took a road trip to Sun River, Oregon - went with a couple of girlfriends and had a blast!!  We just went for one night because we all have kids and responsibilities - but it was really nice to eat our own dinner, take our own showers, sleep through the night, sit in the sauna and hot tub.  All things that we regularly do not get to do.

I am feeling sad for Maggie, this week her schedule is being cut down to two days of school a week.   I just cannot afford to send her full time right now.  I am not working, thought I am looking.  We also lost her full time daycare slot which makes me sick.  When I find full time work I only have daycare for 3 days Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at this point.

I am seriously thinking about starting my Jill of All Trades Business - I can scoop poop, I can mow lawns, I can do a lot of things.  I am still applying for every job I can find.

Gotta run, little miss is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment