I love my psychic!!
Before I went I researched myself on the internet to see what they would be able to find if that was how they worked. Who knows - I was kind of skeptical. Nothing that she said or knew would you find on the internet.
She talked about how I am a strong woman and in my many past lives I have been a Male Warrior, as well as a very strong female. She talked about how in one of my past lives she sees me as being on the plains with a passel of children and now husband - apparently I have been raising children by myself for many lifetimes. (This wasn't a past life intuitive experience but my past lives were coming up so much that she hat to reference them.)
She talked about how in the past 2 years my life has gone through major change - emotional, psychological, physical people coming in and out of my life. She saw me loosing someone very important and told me that this person had major issues. She asked the persons name and I told her Heather - she said that Heather had major issues with men, and that she sought out my friendship because I have a counseling kind of personality. Heather was not a good friend for me, she lied to me and betrayed me and no matter what even if she apologized we could never be as good of friends as we were.
She saw my creativity and how much I enjoy writing. She sees me as a published writer in the future - which is interesting because I have a couple of children books floating in my head as well as my life story.
When she looked at the picture of Maggie - she said that Maggie is a very strong person. That she is a very old soul, like me, and that she has lived many lives as strong men. The said that Maggie is incredibly creative and artistic - to watch for the pictures Maggie will be drawing when she is 3-4 years old they will be awesome. She thinks that Maggie will be very athletic and talented. As well as very intelligent - she said that the sperm donor was no "farm boy" (sorry farm boys - I love ya) but a very intelligent human being. That I should expect that Maggie will want to contact him and will start talking about contacting him when she is 10-12 years old. She sees this person as being open to being contacted.
She said that in the next 2-3 years she sees me having the option of being in a "relationship" but that it is up to me - because I have that control. She also sees me as having one more baby - a BOY! when Maggie is 5-6 years old.
She told me about my parents - I don't really want to share that. That is for them.
I am sure there is so much more I am forgetting to tell you guys - I have a CD recording it was super cool and amazing.
I highly recommend her, her name is Laurie McQuary and she is in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
No comments:
Post a Comment