Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Want to be a teacher...

So, because I was terminated from a teaching position I am having difficulty getting to the interview for teaching jobs. On every application I fill out they ask if I have ever been terminated or had a contract revoked. Half the time I say yes and explain the situation as diplomatically as possible the other half of the time I leave it blank or I answer no to the question.

But because when I was terminated it was discussed among the bishops, priests and principals at their monthly meetings - I have been black listed from all Catholic schools.

So basically I am at the pivot point to decide if  I keep fighting for something I love or do I just give up the fight and do something else? I feel totally screwed over.

I am having the hardest time - I feel so damaged from this whole experience. Damaged emotionally, mentally, psychologically. How do I get past this? I feel like everyday is a struggle and I am sick of it. I just want a break! It is so not fair - everyone else in the world can have their family and a job they like/love but it feels like a giant crap on Anne game.

That is whats going on...crap on Anne. I feel bad for Maggie for having me as her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment