Total Pageviews
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
I am completely and totally forgettable
Tonight I talked with my good friend Suzi she informed me that she had ran into out archnemisis Heather at the local community college career fair. Suzi is already an instructor there teaching Writing and English to Adult ESOL students. Suzi is fantastic!!
I met Suzi at the Oregon Writing Project at Willamette University in the summer of 2009 when I got pregnant with Maggie. Heather was one of the people in charge of the program, I remember her showing me Suzi's application and telling me about Suzi. I remember thinking, I think I like Suzi. I hadn't even met her yet.
Anyway, Heather approached Suzi and tried to make amends - you see many years ago Heather and Suzi were in a Masters program together where Heather tried to get Suzi kicked out (both Heather and Suzi have told me the same story.) Heather was a real b-i-t-c-h to Suzi. Suzi mentioned that I had told her that Suzi was accomplishing all of Heather's goals - getting her MFA, teaching at the college level, getting a book published. Heather was like Anne who? I don't know Anne. Suzi was like Anne (insert last name, Heather's response was oh that was an unfortunate situation.
Eff you Heather!! I was in therapy before I had Maggie because of your complete betrayal of our friendship. I was devastated!! I am so glad to hear that I am unforgettable. Because every time I try to get pregnant again the horrible nightmares of our friendship come back. Seriously cannot believe that I am scarred by someone who didn't care at all, all you wanted was to promote your agenda. You suck as a friend, you suck as a woman, you suck as a teacher, you suck, you suck, you suck!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment