Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Karma is a bitch - my only hope is that there isn't another victim

So the wicked, gave her resignation on Sunday. On Friday the Head of Human Resources for the Archdiocese informed her that her contract for next year would not be renewed. (Wonder if she has been black listed from Catholic Schools? Is it bad that I hope so?)

She pulled her kids from St. Mary's and said she is going to home school them - that will not go well.

She is setting up the principal to be her next victim - I want to warn him She has apparently made complaints that he created a hostile work environment, he apparently let some teachers pick on her (those teachers do need to be reprimanded - I complained about them when I was there). I am wondering how long until he resigns or is fired.

I am waiting for news of a lawsuit at this point because she has to have something up her sleeve. This isn't over. It seems like warning the principal to have his ass covered wouldn't go over well.

I am going to apply for her job Why not? At this point I would be a saving grace and the lesser of the evils probably. LOL!!

Bwhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment