Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

...

The furniture change has been good so far.  Yesterdays, nap went well.  I laid in my bed next to her bed and waited for her to fall asleep which was well within her normal time frame.  We both went to bed at 7pm last night - which best guess I fell asleep before her but she was contained.  Today's nap not so well.  My mom had to put her down and it didn't go so well.  4:09pm and Maggie is still awake.  If napping with Grandma isn't going to get better she will have to start sleeping in her Pack 'n Play for nap time.

Today was day 2 at my daycare job.  It was good I thought I was supposed to work 9-2, turns out it was 9-3pm.  Holy crap = I had a moment where like all the kids were screaming and I thought "Yay!  I get to go home to another screaming kid."  I really hope to get one of these other jobs where I would be working with older kids.  I have Wednesday off then back to work Thursday and Friday.  Next week - if I am still at the daycare I work M,T, Th, and F.  The Friday shifts are the close shifts, yay!

I am glad that I get this chance to work in a daycare because I get to see the world where Maggie will spend the next 4 years and where my students come from.  It explains a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment