Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jobs

So I have accepted a part-time job at a local daycare in Tigard, I also signed up to substitute teach in Woodburn for next year.  And, I made arrangements for Maggie to go back to daycare in September.  She needs it!!

I am still interviewing for full time positions or other part time positions that can compliment this one.  I have an interview - well actually 2 tomorrow for a Head Start Organization in Washington.  I am interviewing for their Teacher position and their Teacher and Family Advocate position.  I am very excited.  The hardest thing would be that I have to move Maggie to a daycare in Washington or have my mom do the morning drops offs (I would have to leave before 7am) and mom may have to pick-up Maggie in the evening depending on traffic.

I am still waiting to hear back from the interviews from last week.  Fingers crossed on a few of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment