Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Interviews, interviews, interviews

Soon, very soon I will have a job in Oregon (maybe Washington) working as a Preschool/Head Start Teacher.  Last week, I interviewed for a Head Teacher at the Neighborhood House.  They had 3 positions at 2 locations either in Multnomah Village or Markham Elementary.  The lady from NH called today because she was having a hard time getting a hold of a few of my references.  So I got her new information.  Fingers crossed that she calls tomorrow because the position starts on Monday.

The nice thing about this position is that it is 30 hours a week, M-Th which means I can sub on Friday and make almost as much as I make in 2 days of working for NH.  NH is a better job because it is stable and has benefits, but subbing will give me that extra little push financially.  Yay!!

Can't wait to hear for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment