I love my friends, the people who are really my friends!
Last Thursday one of my best friends broke up with me. I get it, she doesn't want to be in the middle of the law suit I have filed against her step mom. But, she is demonstrating that she does take sides and won't be there for me no matter what.
The last few weeks have been stressful and looking at my Facebook page and seeing who was supporting me, worrying about me and cheering me on really tells me who my friends are. I never meant for anyone to worry about me. I hate moving (when it was just me I hated it) with Maggie it is even worse. It is worse because I worry about everything with her - her Urinary Tract issues - is she eating enough, sleeping enough, getting enough attention, enough interaction, is her daycare a good place, is she crying. I thought I didn't have support here - I was wrong. I do have support. Thank you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment