I had a telephone interview for a 4th grade position on the Whiteriver Indian Reservation at Whiteriver Elementary School. I think it went really well, the school seems to have a lot of the same systems implemented in their classrooms that I use. Yay!!
Whiteriver Indian Reservation is in Northeastern Arizona. Which is a little better location than the Navajo reservation. I Whiteriver is about 50 miles from the closest Wal-Mart whereas the Navajo job is about 150 miles from a Wal-Mart.
I have (or it should be in the mail today) my Arizona teaching license but I only transferred half of my license to Arizona the Birth - Third Grade part. So if they are interested in me I will have to pay $60 more and get my Elementary Teaching license (Fourth - Eighth grade.)
I am glad that I am getting interviews, it sucks that they are so far away from my family but Maggie and I will be okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment