interviews for teaching in a year!!
Sanders, Arizona - Navajo Reservation Teacher
White River, AZ - Whiteriver Apache Reservation - 4th Grade
Bullhead City, Az - K, 1, 2 or 4
Thoman Ranch Rural Elementary School - 1 room school house with one student in 5th grade - In Wyoming
Granted that 3 out of 4 of these teaching positions are really close to the middle of no-where. But it is still really exciting.
The Arizona Department of Education has either the slowest mail department or the US Postal Service lost my mail. I sent my transcripts and fingerprint identification card two weeks ago - they still haven't recieved them. So I had to go purchase new transcripts and send them again this time with a Signature required!! $120 for my Arizona License, $60 for fingerprints, $20 for my fingerprints to be taken - $200 and hopefully I will get a teaching job.
Wyoming charges $250 for an initial out of state teaching license plus $50 for fingerprints, $20 for my fingerprints to be taken - $320 for a hopeful job. I am not buying this license until after my interview.
Just waiting, waiting, waiting for a job offer.
No comments:
Post a Comment