Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rash and Benadryl; Arizona

Took Maggie to the dr. yesterday, she was covered in a horrible looking rash - one would think it had to itch.  But I never saw her scratch it.  He thought it was a virus, I think it is an allergic reaction to Miralax - he increased her dose to 3 cap fulls a day, on Monday.  So her system was completely flooded with it.  She is starting to look better today, but she has had a few doses of Benadryl.  I think that may have been what helped her sleep through the night last night.  Which sucks I wish she would just sleep through the night on her own, I refuse to drug my child so they sleep.

We also are going cold turkey with no bottles.  She can have a straw-sippy cup or her Nuk sippy cup in her bed and they won't leak.  When she asks for a baba I offer her one of these we have only been doing this since last night at bedtime but so far so good.  The challenge will come when Grandpa comes home on Friday night, he get stuck in habits and may try to give her a bottle.

Looking for a job this morning while she sleeps, nothing exciting looking. 

I am pretty annoyed with Arizona Department of Education they are taking forever to process my teaching license which decreases my chances of finding a teaching job there and makes it a waste of $120 that I even applied for my license.  On top of that I should have just applied for my Elementary Teaching License which covers K-8 down there but no I stupidly only applied for my Early Childhood License.  Ugh!!  So now I need to send them another $60 to have them transfer my Elementary License before July 1, 2011 when they will make it so that their teachers are required to have a reading endorsement.

No comments:

Post a Comment