Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blah!

Yay!  It is Saturday.  Boo the weekend is halfway over.  We went garage sailing today, hit up a subdivision in Wilsonville that was having it's annual garage sale.  The only thing I purchased was a Nartaje dress.  I love their dresses they are pretty and soft.  I buy whatever size I find, when I find them.  I figure I know how to save them in the next size up boxes.  Maggie's clothes take up half a room, those are the clothes that don't fit anymore.  I only have like one box of clothes that are to big.  Because she keeps growing.  Now she is wearing 18 month clothes for the most part., and some of those she is outgrowing.  I have her in 24 month dresses so that the dresses cover her bottom.

We are going to be taking diapers back to Costco and moving up a size.  I think she is going to be in a size 5, the size 4's just don't cover her butt so up a size we go.  Size 4 are 22-37 pounds she only weighs like 24 pounds.  But these have been leaking so we need more coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment