Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

If you can only count on one person some of the time, what's the difference between one and zero?

So the only person I can count on is my mom and I can only count on her sometimes with enough advanced notice.  She has to take care of my two grandmas.  So if I move to Arizona what will the difference be?  If I give my mom enough notice she could maybe come down. 

What the hell am I supposed to do?  Maggie and I are all alone in this world.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was closer! I'd volunteer in a heartbeat. Any chance you can find a job up here? I'm saying a prayer that somebody comes through for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather. I appreciate it. It doesn't help that I am super depressed. I think we are headed to Arizona, which will be easier because I won't have the option to rely on anyone but myself.

    ReplyDelete