I cannot believe how horribly they treat teachers.
I haven't taught since June 2010 - when I subbed. But, I am still considered a teacher so the Unemployment Department has to see if I qualify for unemployment. Because all teachers have the opportunity to teach in the fall whether they have a contract or not. So potentially some or all of of my unemployment benefits will be taken away for the summer.
I am currently not receiving benefits while the research this - and since the school districts just laid off thousands of teachers they have to research each teacher and approve or deny them benefits. It could be weeks of me living on $1.59.
Bills I have to pay with $1.59
Car Insurance $444.59
Life Insurance 35.00
Cell Bill 189.75
Car Payment 400.00
some how I just don't think my $1.59 will cover these bills. Bye-bye car, not sure what will happen to the cell phones, guess I will have to cancel my life insurance (that doesn't sound good).
No comments:
Post a Comment