We attended the 2011 Tulip Festival after I spent the morning applying to jobs. Such Excitement!!
The Tulip Festival was great - a wee it windy in the field but definitely beautiful and well worth the quick trip. I think Maggie and I are both working on our tans this year - I noticed that we are both collecting bits of sun on our cheeks today.
I also started my 101 things in 1001 days yesterday - the ironic bit is that 1001 days from yesterday is my 34th Birthday. I think it was meant to be.
Tomorrow I am going to the Unemployment office to my training on how to be unemployed. Should be interesting. I am hoping to be able to talk to someone about classes and going back to school.
I know that the Unemployment office sent my former Employer a letter saying I was claiming Unemployment (or attempting to) they should have received that letter by now. I am sure it will end up going to a hearing I would be completely surprised if I actually got it. I would love it, but I would be surprised.
Alright, off to bed. Big day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment