I think this job interview went well. Maybe not as good at the interview on Tuesday in Sanders, Arizona. But I think that had to do with the number of people interviewing for each position. In Sanders, Az, I have a feeling I was probably the only applicant. The BHC job I know they had 5 people to interview for 2 positions - gives me a 20% chance. Hmmm...
Sanders, Az - is located in NE Arizona between Flagstaff and Albuquerque, NM. 150 miles to each of these cities. The closest grocery store is 40 miles West, but there is a Dollar General in Sanders. Starting Salary for me is $36, 120 (that is Masters + 18 credits) health insurance would be $200 for myself and Maggie and any other family members that may belong to me. ;) Rent for the manufactured home I would live in would be $85 - 175 per month that includes internet and water. Since this school is on an Indian reservation I would possible be able to get some of my Federal Student Loans written off. Downside is that childcare for Maggie would be really difficult. This town is so small there is no daycare, I would en up having to leave her with one of the other teachers spouses or hiring someone to be a nanny. I really would prefer to put her in a daycare. She needs the social interaction.
Bullhead City, AZ - I am not sure what starting salary is hopefully in the same neighborhood. Bonus to this city is that it is a real city. I would be able to find childcare for Maggie, there would be activities for Maggie and I to do on the weekends and it is only a few hours to San Diego to see my Aunt and Uncle.
I am really hoping and praying that I get the Bullhead City job. I know it is the hottest place in the U.S. but location wise it is the best. I should know next week if it is still an option.
No comments:
Post a Comment