Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The cost of you letting me go...

To you it seems like nothing - you replaced me so quickly.  Here is what it has done to me and my family:

 - the car will be repossessed
 - unemployment? probably not - thank you, but if I do get it it will be a whopping $222 before taxes

 - my child will not be able to go to daycare - which may seem silly but she was learning so much and her personality was blooming rapidly.  This makes me sad and mad - because it impacts my child, how would you like it if your child's education was impacted
 - you knew I was a single mom when you hired me
 - you lied to unemployment, telling them that I never had asked permission to leave.  Every time I got a call from my daughter's day care I asked. 
 - I have applied to 281 jobs that I have tracked, but I know there are some I have not tracked
 - we are almost out of diapers - hope I have my one year old potty trained before that happens, but since she is 1 it probably won't happen.

I was the cheapest employee you had - the only benefit you supplied me with was employment.  I never took health insurance, I never took any other benefits that you had to pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment