Happy Freaking Mother's Day to me!!!
I am so freaking sick, exhausted, can't breath, have bronchitis, asthma. Maggie is working on 8 teeth 4 molars and 4 front teeth. We went out to dinner twice this weekend and both times were pure hell! My mom actually asked Maggie and me to leave tonight because she was being so fussy at 5 pm (with 2 1 hour naps on board.) Ugh!
I don't know what to do. Maggie doesn't go back to daycare until Tuesday so I have to make it through tomorrow before I crash in bed and just focus on searching for a new job.
Big old fat thank you to my ex-boss Robin and Rick for both not giving me a chance to work. I am never working for anyone whose name starts with an R ever again - seems jinxed.I hope I am able to collect unemployment but if I am not, well I don't know what to do. I have applied to close to 400 jobs and only had a few nibbles.
Happy Mother's Day to me! I need to recover from my Mother's day and not in a good way.
No comments:
Post a Comment