Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Making a dress for Maggie

So I spent hours applying for jobs today.  And for lunch I decided to try my hand at sewing a dress for Maggie.  Specifically a pillowcase dress.  I was going to go to Goodwill and find some pillowcases but my mom came home from the hospital and my dad had to go to work so I search my moms sewing stash.

I made a pillowcase and then turned it into a dress.  At this point it would probably fit a 3 year old, but Maggie is still at daycare so I have to wait for her to get home so I can see how it looks.  I am excited the only other thing I have made for her is burp clothes.  Yay!  So this dress is Monkey pattern - sock monkey to be exact.  I am going to make another one that is elephants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment