Total Pageviews

Friday, May 27, 2011

Waiting, waiting, waiting

So I am waiting to hear from my interviews.  I know I didn't get the jobs that I interviewed for that were office jobs.  Which is okay with me for now.  But I still haven't heard from the teaching interviews.  The nanny interview is moving on to the next interview step which is to meet with the parents and see if it is a good fit.

I e-mailed the people I interviewed with for the teaching positions.  So far only on has responded and they are doing their final interview today so I should hear today or Monday.  That is the Bullhead City job. 

Sanders, AZ - the Navajo Reservation seems interested in me they are supposed to be contacting my references.  The next step with them is an interview with the superintendent of the school district.  I have to wait for them to contact me about that interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment